Following Advice from the Government of Jersey we can confirm that the literacy parent evening will be taking place on Thursday 14th October at 6PM. The following guidance will be implemented to reduce the potential spread of Covid.
- If you feel unwell or have any Covid symptoms you must not attend the Parent Evening.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use.
- Please use track and trace on arrival.
- All attending are advised to wear face coverings, in line with Government guidance.
- We also recommend that parents avoid ‘mixing’ with other households and maintain at least 1m distancing wherever possible.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide refreshments on the evening as normal, please feel free bring drinks yourself.
- Main Hall will be well ventilated with doors and windows open