Grainville School Progress
The School Progress Booklet aims to share important information with our school community. These serve to improve communication and raise standards; allowing our school community to celebrate success and identify priorities to enable sustained school improvement.
The School Progress Booklet gives a full description of what Grainville School does for its students – how we are doing and what we could do better. The School Progress Booklet comes together into one annual report, outlining a wide range of different progress measures relating to the academic year that has ended.
Grainville School Exam Results
Headline figures for 2016
- For the second consecutive year, both English and mathematics obtained above 60% A* – C
- 67.5% A* – C in English Language
- 63.8% A* – C in mathematics
- 51.8% of students gained 5 A* – C including English and mathematics
- 68.1% of all GCSE grades were A*- C.
If you’re looking for further advice for exams, head on over to the website AQA where there is information on how your son/daughter can prepare for their GCSE examinations. This is particularly relevant for Year 10 and Year 11.
Useful progress documents