Grainville School has successfully been recognised for the Leading Parent Partnership Award. As parents you are the largest influence in your children’s lives and we welcome the importance of working more closely with you by engaging you more in your child’s education, with the main aim of improving achievement and communication.
There is a regular item in our newsletter on progress made with LPPA and any forthcoming events will be advertised. If you would like to be involved in this process or have any ideas, please contact Mrs Morris or email firstname.lastname@example.org
10 objects of the Leading Parent Partnership Award
- The school demonstrates a commitment to work towards the Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA).
- The school makes and implements effective plans to achieve the success criteria by meeting objectives in order to attain and maintain the LPPA.
- The school ensures all groups of parents/carers associated with the school are aware of training and enrichment opportunities available in the school and community.
- The school is a welcoming and friendly place for parents and visitors.
- The school provides a good induction for all groups of new parents.
- The school provides parents with relevant and user friendly information about the work of the school and the curriculum, as well as the events in the school calendar.
- The school produces and implements parent/carer friendly polices to establish effective home/school links and improve pupil attendance, punctuality, progress and positive participation in school.
- The school provides user-friendly support resources for parents/carers and pupils so that they can make informed decisions about choices and transition to other institutions.
- The school holds and actively promotes enrichment opportunities or events that promote joint parent/child participation.
- The school valuates performance again LPPA award success criteria.