The school provides access to office 365, all Staff and Students will be able to:-
- Access the complete online version of the Microsoft Office Suite (lite version)
- Be able to download onto five of their own home devices the full version of Microsoft Office 2016 for home use.
- Have 1Tb of personnel online storage, using Microsoft OneDrive.
The Microsoft applications each student will have are
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft OneDrive 2016
- Microsoft OneNote 2016
- Microsoft Publisher 2016 (PC Only)
- Microsoft Class Notebook 2016
- Microsoft Sway 2016 (Online Only)
- Microsoft Forms 2016 (Online Only)
- Microsoft Planner 2016 (Online Only)
- Microsoft Video 2016 (Online Only)
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
To access their personnel account online please follow the following steps.
- To access the online version please browse to https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- In the username box enter the students email address.
- The webpage will be redirected to the school’s student login page.
- When asked enter the students email address as the username and their current school network password.
- Once logged in the student will have access to all the online applications.
In order to download the fully versions onto any of five personnel devices,
- Follow steps 1 to 5 above on the device you wish to install the applications on to access their online account.
- Once on the page at the top right hand side there is an icon shaped like a gear, click on this Icon.
- From the drop down menu select Your App Settings / Office 365.
- You will automatically be directed to a new page, on the left hand side select My account
- When the new window appears under Install Status click manage installs, and then select Install Desktop Applications and follow the instructions.
- Should you get a new machine please follow steps 1-6 above and select deactivate for your old device.
All students will be able to access their Office 365 accounts from school, by clicking on the desktop icon on any of the school’s computers.