Leading Parent Partnership Award
The school has successfully been recognised for the Leading Parent Partnership Award. As parents you are the largest influence in your children's lives and in their development and as such we recognise and welcome the importance of working more closely with you by engaging you more in your child's education, with the main aim of improving achievement and communication.
There will be a regular item in our newsletter on progress made with the LPPA and any forthcoming events will be advertised. Therefore 'watch this space' for further information. If you would like to be involved in this process or have any ideas, please contact Mrs Morris (Deputy Headteacher) or email email@example.com
10 Objectives of LPPA
- The school demonstrates a commitment to work towards the Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA).
- The school makes and implements effective plans to achieve the success criteria by meeting the objectives in order to attain and maintain the LPPA.
- The school ensures all groups of parents/carers associated with the school are aware of training and enrichment opportunities available in the school and in the community.
- The school is a welcoming and friendly place for parents and visitors.
- The school provides a good induction for all groups of new parents.
- The school provides parents with relevant and user friendly information about the work of the school and curriculum and about the events in the school calendar.
- The school produces and implements parent/carer friendly policies to establish effective home/school links and improve pupil attendance, punctuality, progress and positive participation in school.
- The school provides user-friendly support resources for parents/carers and pupils so that they can make informed decisions about choices and transition to other institutions.
- The school holds and actively promotes enrichment opportunities or events that promote joint parent/child participation.
- School evaluates performance against LPPA award success criteria.